|Wait For Me|
|Bear seeing Shadow under a lamp hanging on the wall (which Shadow already appeared itself)|
|Season 2, Episode 43|
|Air date||November 13, 1998|
January 2, 1999 (Reruns during Playhouse Disney's Premiere Marathon)
|Written by||Noel MacNeal (and Starring)|
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman (and Created by and Executive Producer)|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
|Friends At Play||The Best Thanksgiving Ever|
Wait for Me is the 43rd episode of season 2, 83rd episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Patience is discussed here, while Ojo and Pip and Pop wait for a package to arrive. Tutter can't wait for his cheesy fruit pops to be finished, so Bear helps him out with an alarm clock that will let Tutter know when the pops are finished.
Shadow's Appearance[edit | edit source]
- Shadow lives in the hallway. There is a lamp hanging on a red wall underneath Shadow standing right by one of the picture frames in a portrait art gallery.
Songs[edit | edit source]
- Worth the Wait (Songs by Brian Woodbury) (Score by Julian Harris)
- Coming Round the Mountain (Sung by Shadow)
- Goodbye Song (Songs by Peter Lurye)
Bear's Sense of Smell[edit | edit source]
Episode Link on Archive.org[edit | edit source]
24 Minutes, 2 seconds
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the second time Luna already rise up. The first time was seen in You Learn Something New Every Day.
- After the Real Kids segment, Bear has grown eyebrows. It'll be another debut from Season 3.
Errors[edit | edit source]
- Even though Bear and Tutter say the kitchen timer goes "ding!" when run out, it actually makes a longer ringing noise like an old-fashioned alarm clock.
Production Code[edit | edit source]
253 (season 2, episode 53, 79th episode overall)