|The Tutter Family Reunion|
|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||October 11, 1999|
January 2, 1999 (Reruns during Playhouse Disney's Premiere Marathon)
|Written by||P. Kevin Strader (and Co-Producer)|
Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisor)
Andy Yerkes (Producer)
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman (and Created by and Executive Producer)|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Richie Wirth (Technical Director)
Peter Hefter (Audio Engineer)
Jim Washburn (Utility)
Robert J. Lory (Booth P.A.)
|I For-Got Rhythm?!||I've Got Your Number|
The Tutter Family Reunion is the 9th episode of Season 3, 99th episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The annual Tutter Family Reunion is held at The Big Blue House. Everyone works hard to get ready for this big occasion featuring Tutter's huge family.
Songs[edit | edit source]
- The Tutter Family Reunion (Songs by Robert and Deena Cole)
- Tutters Now and Forever (Songs by David Yazbek) Score by Julian Harris & Rob Curto
- The Goodbye Song (Songs by Peter Lurye)
Bear's Sense of Smell[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tutter's relatives include Grandma Flutter, Uncle Tito Del Tutter, Tardy, Grandpa Highland McTutter, Cousin Whiner, Shouter, and Jim and June Tutter.
- This episode doesn't have a Shadow Segment or a Real Kids Segment.
- This episode was adapted in book form under the same name.
- In this theme, a cartoon picture shows 4 people.
- This is the first episode Goran Sparrman and other credited people join in during each episode of the credits.
Allusion[edit | edit source]
- The dog in the Shadow Projects logo in the closing credits says "Thank you!" in a male voice.
Disney Junior DVD Release[edit | edit source]
Outtakes[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Other Languages[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.