|That Healing Feeling|
|Season 2, Episode 28|
|Air date||July 22, 1998|
|Written by||P. Kevin Strader (and Co-Producer)|
Andy Yerkes (Producer)
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman (and Executive Producer and Created by)|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Robert J. Lory (Booth P.A.)
|As Different as Day and Night||Bear's Secret Cave|
That Healing Feeling is the 28th episode of the second season, 68th episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Bear hears all the commotion in the living room, he finds Treelo, Ojo and Tutter in something of a panic. They were playing and the book falls on Tutter's tail and he hurt it. It's all bent up and in a lot of pain. Bear does his best to help him feel better and puts in to call Doc Hogg. Doc Hogg asks Bear to bring Tutter over to his office, but Tutter is somewhat scared. Ojo's been there before though, and offers to come along with him. Tutter also brings along with his stuffed toy, Kitty, to help him feel better. When he gets there, he's still somewhat scared, but eventually finds that there's really nothing to be afraid of. In the Shadow Segment, Shadow's story "5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" is reused in Picture of Health.
Songs[edit | edit source]
- Hello Doctor (Songs by Brian Woodbury and Tony Fennell)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Songs by Tyler Bunch)
- Five Little Monkeys (Sung by Shadow)
- Just Say Ow (Shortened Version, Songs by Peter Lurye and Mitchell Kriegman, Score by Julian Harris & Jared Faber)
- The Goodbye Song (Songs by Peter Lurye)
Shadow's Appearance[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pip and Pop are absent in this episode.
- In the waiting room, a red bird is reading from the book The Adventures of Clamiana Jones that Pip and Pop read from "What's The Story?".
- Bear accidentally scared the mole and the chick in Doc Hogg's waiting room while searching for Shadow.
- Bear sings the song in the key of C Sharp instead of D.
- Sean Kelley is the Audio engineer's name between Peter & Victor.
Injury[edit | edit source]
- Tutter bents his tail trying to reach the book until it fell.
Peas, Carrots and Tomatoes
Production Code[edit | edit source]
Theme[edit | edit source]
- The word "Doctor" is used in blue, and it's spelt in 6 letters. The other word was from "The Big Blue Housecall" and spelt in 7 letters with an S.