|Take to Your Hands|
|Season 9, Episode 15|
|Air date||March 21, 2014|
|Written by|| Lindsey Aikens (and Script Supervisor)|
Mitchell Kriegman (Created by and Executive Producer)
Andy Yerkes (and Co-Producer)
|Directed by|| David Gumpel|
Noel MacNeal (and Starring)
Lisa Simon and Dean Gordon (Associate Directors)
Adam Matalon (Stage Manager)
Peter Hefter and Victor Smith (Audio Engineers)
Keith Conod, Jack Cooke, Mike Moran and Jim Washburn (Utilities)
Bob Salzer (Technical Director)
|Mean Mice, Mean Ducks||March Madness in Woodland Valley|
Take to Your Hands is the 15th episode of Season 9, 325th episode overall.
There are guns here in The Big Blue House. Bear snatches the gun away from Ojo because she is told not to dilute Treelo on top of the ceiling. Bear must relies Ojo to keep a good promise and a companionship. Bear does a word, does this Michael Jackson singalong cultural reference and does a "What do You Think?" segment. Bear finds out the kitchen was a terrible mess, and pays Tutter a receipt. It turns out the receipt for the kitchen is from The Woodland Valley Mall. Tutter must become the King of the Mice. They clean it up and Bear thanks Tutter for cleaning the house. After Bear sings a song about looking for Shadow, Shadow tells him a story about Sheriff Caroline. Bear finds Pip and Pop playing with water guns until Bear takes them away. Now Bear made Pip and Pop are upset because Guns are illegal. Bear holds out a note that said "Guns Are Illegal!" and the friends gather along to brush their teeth. Now this is Bear's turn to tell Luna about the day you have seen.
- Guns (What's Guns?) (Songs by Tony Fennell, Paul Gordon and Bobby Lopez)
- Clean Up the House (Songs by Peter Lurye)
- Brush Brush Bree (Songs by Brian Woodbury)
- Score by Julian Harris
Disney Junior DVD ReleasesEdit
Shadow's AppearanceEditDownstairs Hallway with Guy and Horse on the Yellow Rooftop Portrait
- During the "Clean Up the House" song sequence, the audio is low pitched.
- Also, Clean Up the House and Brush Brush Bree are both songs in the trio are low pitched in a similar episode "It's All In Your Head".
- The dog in the Shadow Projects and Gumpel/Henson Industries logos in the end credit goes "pow pow" like a sound effect of a gun.
Michael Jackson's Bad