|Need a Little Help Today|
|Season 1, Episode 38|
|Air date||October 15, 1997|
|Written by|| P. Kevin Strader|
Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisor)
Andy Yerkes (Co-Producer)
Richard A. Fernandes (Produced by)
|Directed by|| Jerry Hibbert|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Dan Stewart, Pat Minietta, Jay Kulick, Jim Washburn, Jim Scurti, Peter Hefter, Victor Smith, Tom Guadarrama, Brooke Haznedar and Mark Katz (Technical Team)
|The Big Blue Housecall||Nothing to Fear|
Bear has caught a cold and his nose is so stuffed up that he just has to take it a assumed that the viewers smell good today. Tutter suggests he get a little rest on the couch and then the kids all decide that they'll do their best to help Bear feel better. Tutter recalls that when he needed some water, Bear helped him reach the faucet. Ojo brings Bear her favorite toy, Snow Bear, to help cheer him up. She recalls the time when he helped her to feel better when she cried after she fell down while trying to fly. Pip and Pop deliver Bear a package containing a clam with the message "Get Well Soon." They recall the time when Bear let them be postal delivery otters. Treelo gives Bear a hug an recalls the time that he was afraid of going down the drain in the bathtub. And Tutter recalls a time when he wasn't feeling all that well himself.
- Need a Little Help Today and Quiet Time and The Goodbye Song (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye) (Music Score by Julian Harris, Rob Curto and Peter Lurye)
- There are no Shadow and Brief-kids segments in this episode.
- This is the only first time Bear sneezes.
- The second time Bear does this in "Smellorama".
- This is an unknown sense of Smell at the beginning of the episode.
Bear's Sense of Smell Edit
Disney Junior DVD Release Edit
126 (season 1, episode 26)