|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Air date||August 19, 1997|
|Written by|| Andrew Stanton|
Mitchell Kriegman (Created by and Executive Producer)
P. Kevin Strader
Andy Yerkes (Co-Producers)
|Directed by|| Jerry Hibbert|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Ric E. Anderson (Stage Manager)
Barbara Biddulph (Art Directors)
Gary Rydstrom (Sound Designers)
Samantha Osby Dominique Bruballa, Jason Bliss Lesley Stewart Katya O'Hagan Maria Marini Terrence Reid Chad Cruikshank (Production Staff)
Dan Stewart, Pat Minietta, Larry Solomon, Jim Scurti, Peter Hefter, Victor Smith, Brooke Haznedar, Mark Katz Tom Guadarrama and Jay Kulick (Technical Team)
|Share, Bear||Shape of a Bear|
Mouse Party is the 7th episode of Bear in the Big Blue House Season 1, 7th episode overall.
Today is Tutter's birthday and our friends in The Big Blue House decide to throw him a special surprise birthday party. Pip and Pop are placed in charge of the decorations, but run into trouble with the balloons. All the noise attracts Tutter, but Bear manages to head him off with our help. Tutter learns that having a birthday means becoming a year older. He speculates on all the great things he'll be able to do while he's older. Ojo works on the cake and Treelo wraps Tutter's present. Treelo, though, gets so excited about the birthday that at first he wants to keep the present for himself.
- When I'm Older (Music and Lyrics by Dave Kinnoin)
- Happy, Happy Birthday (Music and Lyrics by David Yazbek)
- Happy, Happy Birthday Reprise (Music and Lyrics by David Yazbek)
- The Goodbye Song (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
- Music Score by Peter Lurye and Julian Harris
- Model by Peter Wallach and Mike Sullivan
- There is the first episode that has No Shadow Segment. Only the Kids Segment. This is the first episode main characters want to be part at the end of episode before Bear turns it off.