Monday's Child is the 30th story told from the 35th 1st season episode "Bear's Birthday Bash", "The Big Book About Us" from Season 2, episode 20, "Bear in the Big Blue House LIVE!" and even "Raise 'em Up", season 9, episode 10.
- Ballerina Dancer (Voiced by Tress MacNeille)
- Far Away Child (Voiced by Jon Ludwig) (Whistles then pants, Whew and Whistles only)
- Girl (Voiced by Diane Perry)
- Mining Man (Voiced by Jon Ludwig)
- Cat Girl (Voiced by Megg Nicol)
The Whole StoryEdit
Shadow: (narrating) Monday's child is fair of face
Shadow: (narrating) Tuesday's child is full of grace
Ballerina Dancer: (singing then trips over) Ow! Oh!
Shadow: Wednesday's child is full of woe
(An animated image of teardrops can be seen under the child's eye.)
Shadow: Thursday's child is far to go
Far Away Child: (whistles then Pants) Whew! (Whistles again)
Shadow: Friday's child is for loving and giving
Girl: What a good dog! (dog barks)
Shadow: Saturday's child works hard for a living
Mining Man: Yeah! I love digging ditches. Hey! I love it, I dig it!
Shadow: Sunday's child is bonny and blithe
Cat Girl: Hey, Look at me, look at me! I'm bonny and blithe.
Sound Effects / Score Played in the segmentEdit
- What score is it that played in the segment?
- ???? (Ballerina dancing and trips)
- Violin (Wednesday child crying)
- An accordion (Thursday child marching)