|Season 4, Episode 30|
|Air date||April 2, 2002|
|Written by|| Doug Cordell|
Chris Hoey and Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisors)
Andy Yerkes (Producer)
Richard A. Fernandes and Erica Levin (Produced by)
|Directed by|| Tom Guadarrama|
Bob Salzer (Technical Director)
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Kim Delise (Booth P.A.)
Peter Hefter and Victor Smith (Audio Engineers)
Jeff Lee (Video Operator)
Mark Katz (Tape Operator)
Gerard MacMillan (Electrician)
Pat Minietta and Jim Scurti (Camera Operators)
Jim Washburn (Utility)
|The Quiz Legendary||Big Blue Home Of The Brave|
Making Changes is the 30th episode of Season 4, 150th episode overall. It includes an April Fools episode on Disney Channel.
Bear thinks about making changes this day, and Bear hangs out in the kitchen meeting Pip and Pop all about the evening, and Pip and Pop says they're having a diaper change with Ojo, and Bear thinks Ojo will have a new diaper change, and Bear hangs out in the living room with Treelo if the window is open, but Treelo doesn't because Ojo closed the window yesterday, and Bear reminds Treelo he'll let the window open again tomorrow. In the Shadow Segment, Shadow tells the story about Goldilocks. In Shadow's twist of the story, Goldilocks tried the porridge and the chair right and decides to wear a sweater and goes on vacation. Aftermath, Bear invites his friends for a changing celebration and puts Ojo to bed in Ojo's Room.
- Making Changes (Songs by Jeff Marx, Marc Muller and Brian Woodbury)
- No Harm (Songs by Brian Woodbury and Peter Lurye and Andrew Wyatt and Mitchell Kriegman)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Songs by Tyler Bunch)
- The Goodbye Song (Songs by Peter Lurye)
- Music Score by Rob Curto and Julian Harris
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears (Told by Shadow)
Bear's Sense of Smell Edit
Shadow's AppearanceEditUpstairs Hallway
Other Languages Edit
- The song "No Harm" is the same episode in the first part "Welcome to Woodland Valley Part 1".
- The dog in the Shadow Projects logo makes a buzzing sound like an alarm clock in the closing credits.
- This is the next episode Bear turns off the attic lamp from the revived episode Welcome To Woodland Valley.