|Season 6, Episode 1|
|Air date||February 16, 2011|
|Written by||Doug Cordell|
Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisor)
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman (and Executive Producer and Created by)|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Kim Delise and Chuck Vinson (Booth P.A.s)
|This Is Your Life, Bear||Disgust Instinct|
Lost Basket is the 1st episode of Season 6, 201st episode overall. This is the first episode where Playhouse Disney is moved to Disney Junior and the entire show is made in live-action / 2017 Disney remake. The Shadow Projects logo is replaced by Gumpel/Henson Industries, Inc.
Plot[edit | edit source]
After Bear returned to The Big Blue House from Sequoia City Hotel in Sequoia City, Ojo needs to search his lost basket so Bear told Ojo he can be a basket detective. Bear told Pip and Pop about the trip to the Sequoia City Hotel, so Pip and Pop bought a special surprise -- a duck toy. Bear had told Tutter about the main plot of Ojo's lost basket, so Tutter won't let this lump of cheese fit into the mousehole, so Bear removes it. Next, Shadow tells Bear a story about the old woman who tossed in a basket. Bear walks outside to The Otter Pond and sees Ojo telling Bear that a basket is right behind the tree. Bear was so surprised, the basket was returned, the lost basket mission was complete.
Songs[edit | edit source]
- You Will Find Your Basket If You Lose It (Songs by Bill Obrecht)
- No Harm (Songs by Mitchell Kriegman, Andrew Wyatt and Brian Woodbury and Peter Lurye)
- Old Woman Tossed in a Basket (HD Version)
- Score by Julian Harris
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Shadow Projects dog in the Gumpel/Henson Industries, Inc. logo says "Welcome back!" during the closing credits.
- After 8 years, Bear returns to The Big Blue House from the Sequoia City Hotel and Bear was doing a reboot of the show.
- This is the first episode the "Also Starring" credit has new actors' names for the voices.
Credits[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Shadow's Appearance[edit | edit source]
Downstairs Hallway with a Portrait of a Yellow Rooftop by a Guy and a Horse Sitting On