|Lost and Found|
|Season 2, Episode 40|
|Air date||October 24, 1998|
|Written by||Claudia Silver|
Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisor)
Andy Yerkes (Producer)
Richard A. Fernandes (Produced by)
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman (and Created by and Executive Producer)|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Robert J. Lory (Booth P.A.)
Jim Washburn (Utility)
Thomas Ucciferri (Stage Manager)
|When You've Got to Go!||Halloween Bear|
Lost and Found is the 40th episode of Season 2, 80th episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Pip and Pop are out playing ball when they find a little Duck who seems to be looking for something. He introduces himself as Harry and says that apparently his family got Lost while they were flying south. Bear takes the opportunity to remind the viewers about what they should do if they were ever Lost and promises to reunite Harry with his family. Meanwhile, the kids of The Big Blue House get acquainted with Harry the Duck. In the Shadow Segment, Shadow's nursery rhyme is called "Cock a Doodle Doo" featuring a dame who's lost her shoe, and a master who's lost his fiddle stick.
Song[edit | edit source]
- You Will Find Your Way (Songs by Peter Lurye, Bill Obrecht and Brian Woodbury)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch)
- Cock a Doodle Doo (Sung by Shadow)
- The Goodbye Song (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
- Score by Julian Harris and Rob Curto
Bear's Sense of Smell[edit | edit source]
Goofs[edit | edit source]
- Bear accidentally pushed the house on an antique table.
Credits[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Outtakes[edit | edit source]
DVD and VHS Release[edit | edit source]
Disney Junior DVD Releases[edit | edit source]
- Harry's Best Moments
- The Mystery of Trinity
- Everybody's Special! (Disney Junior Version)
- 100th Episode Celebration (Disney Junior Version)
Production Code[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This episode introduces the character of Harry the Duck.
- He and his family live at the Duck Pond, which is actually what Pip and Pop know as The Otter Pond. They fly south every winter. Bear invites Harry the Duck to come back to visit The Big Blue House when he returns in the spring. This is from "A Winter's Nap".
- Someone else's laugh is heard offset for the third time in another episode like in "The Way I Feel Today".
- In this episode, Harry says that he's been separated from his Mom, brothers and sisters. No reference is made to his brothers and sisters in future episodes and none are present when Harry is born in "When Harry Met Hallie".
- In this theme, Harry is having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a plate. Bear reads "Lost" in 4 green letters.
- The dog in the Shadow Projects logo in the closing credits quacks like Harry the Duck.