|I Did That!|
|Season 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 2, 2001|
|Written by|| Chris Hoey (and Script Supervisor)|
Andy Yerkes (Producer)
Mitchell Kriegman (Created by and Executive Producer)
|Directed by|| Noel MacNeal (and Starring)|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Adam Matalon (Stage Manager)
|A Trip to the General Store||Colors Everywhere!|
Bear spends some time in The Big Blue House telling Ojo with his friends about the day, and Bear invents a music number because "you did that", then Bear hangs his friends out in the living room because Ojo want to do an expression, and Bear cooperates his friends his conversation. Pip and Pop think The Otter Pond is some playground, then invites them for some Otter Love, In the Shadow segment, Shadow's story "Five Little Monkeys" is repeated from 2 episodes "Picture of Health" and "That Healing Feeling", then apologizes to his friends and Clean Up the House.
- Worst Expression Ever (Score by Jared Faber and Songs by Andrew Wyatt, Score by Rob Curto, Julian Harris and Peter Lurye)
- Otter Love (Songs by Tyler Bunch, Tony Fennell & and Score by Brian Woodbury)
- Clean Up the House (Songs by Peter Lurye)
- Five Little Monkeys (Sung by Shadow)
Bear's Sense of SmellEdit
Shadow's Appearance Edit
Stock Footage Edit
- This is the first episode Shadow repeats two of both stories in same episodes.
- There are five score artists and five song artists at the end during the credits.
- This is Tutter's latest invention: the cheese extractor.
- Bear has his Season 3 fur for The Goodbye Song.
In Other LanguagesEdit
Production Code Edit
407 (season 4, episode 7)