|Season 1, Episode 31|
|Air date||October 6, 1997|
|Written by|| Claudia Silver|
Andy Yerkes (Co-Producer)
Richard A. Fernandes (Produced by)
Mitchell Kriegman (Created by and Executive Producer)
|Directed by|| Lisa Simon|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
|You Learn Something New Every Day||The Great Pretender|
Today, everybody wants time with Bear, and he gets the big idea to make a schedule that will accommodate everyone's wishes. Everyone's happy with this arrangement except for Treelo, who's having a hard time waiting for sunset time, his scheduled time with Bear. He even goes as far as to change the clock to make his time come faster! Eventually, Treelo sees the sun - Ray set... right at the end of the day, at the right time.
- The Best Time I Have is With You (Music and Lyrics by Brian Woodbury)
- Take the Time to Smell the Cheese (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye & Brian Woodbury) (Music Score by Julian Harris, Rob Curto and Peter Lurye)
- The Goodbye Song (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
Bear's Sense of Smell Edit
- There are no Shadow and Real Kids Segments in this episode.
- Ray the Sun appears. Ray the Sun takes a hobby during the "Good Morning" song sequence at the beginning.
- This is the second time Ray the Sun showed up as Geoffrey Holder credited this during the end of the each episode.
Production Code Edit
217 (season 2, episode 17)
- In this theme, it is spelt in 4 letters on a red wristwatch. Telling time only includes lunch, playing basketball, and even the time to go to bed.
- A picture of a cartoon clock shows up right next to Bear when he describes it.