|Friends For Life|
|File:Friends For Life png|
|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Air date||September 22, 1997|
|Written by||Mitchell Kriegman (and Created by and Executive Producer)|
Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisor)
Andy Yerkes (Co-Producer)
Richard A. Fernandes (Produced by)
|Directed by||Mitchell Kriegman and Hugh Martin|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
Eugene Meienhofer, Jason Horn, Steve Garner, Jim Washburn, Keith Conod, Jack Cooke, Mark Cox, Frank Biondo, Pascal Grieco and Chris Myers (Technical Team)
|Summer Cooler||Back To Nature|
Friends For Life is the 26th episode of Season 1, 26th episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Pip and Pop are playing Hide-and-Seek, but disagree on where they should play. Bear introduces them to the method of flipping a coin. Bear stops to contemplate friendship and then finds Treelo waiting for Ojo. He wants to play their favorite game: Snow Bear and Rock Boy, but Ojo keeps dashing off outside. In the Shadow Segment, Shadow's Nursery Rhyme is called "Old Mother Hubbard". In Her Nursery Rhyme, She looks for a bone for her Dog so she went to the bakery to get him some bread, next, she went to the grocery store to get him some fruit, last, she went to the barbers to buy him a wig. In the end of the story, the Dog loved this wig. Treelo tries to get Tutter to play the game instead of Ojo, but finds that Tutter's not interested in the game. Both of them eventually join Pip and Pop's game of Hide-and-Seek and find out the reason why Ojo has been so busy.
Songs[edit | edit source]
- Friends For Life (Music and Lyrics by Steve Charney)
- When You Make Yourself a Friend (Music by Brian Woodbury, Lyrics by Brian Woodbury and Peter Lurye, Music Score by Peter Lurye)
- The Goodbye Song (Friends Version) (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
Nursery Rhyme[edit | edit source]
Bear's Sense of Smell[edit | edit source]
Toothpaste (Known as a Teeth Brushing Smell)
Credits[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In this theme, the word "Friends" is spelled in 7 letters. The first two are red and red violet, three are blue, and two are purple.
- This is the 3rd episode Mitchell Kriegman becomes a Writer, Creator, Director and Executive Producer.
- Hugh Martin joins in.
- Christine the Rabbit appears as a debut appearance. She is Ojo's friend.
- The Luna Segment is reused from the 6th episode Share, Bear. It could be catching way off guard to see that 24-minute episode.
- Bear hears Shadow laughing three times without the song.
- Ojo, Tutter, Treelo, Pip and Pop sing The Goodbye Song together along with Bear and Luna in the balcony.
Errors[edit | edit source]
- If you'd be guessing that Treelo may be sad forever, he is sure going to miss my friend.
Goofs[edit | edit source]
- The Circle in Bear's foyer is yellow.
Shadow's Appearance[edit | edit source]
Theme[edit | edit source]
- The first two letters are red and red violet, three letters are blue and the last two were purple.
Production Code[edit | edit source]
- 126 (season 1, episode 26)