|Found Somewhere I Find|
|Season 4, Episode 24|
|Air date||March 7, 2002|
|Written by|| Doug Cordell|
Andy Yerkes (Producer)
|Directed by||Dean Gordon|
|Volunteers of Woodland Valley||When Harry Met Hallie|
Found Somewhere I Find is the 24th episode of Season 4, 144th episode overall.
Bear wakes up in the morning in Season 2 and encounters Pip and Pop in the living room, and Bear had lost the birds, and Pip and Pop complains when they're no birds, if they're away. Next, he encounters Ojo who lost her snow bear in the kitchen, and Bear knows a good way to find her snow bear, and Ojo can go to The Otter Pond. Next, Bear heads upstairs to find Shadow with a song in the left wall, and Shadow tells Bear a story "Cock a Doodle Doo" featuring a dame who lost her shoe, and a master who lost his fiddle stick. This episode in same music is repeated in "Lost And Found". Next, Bear heads downstairs to the living room again, when his friends found their friends, even if Ojo has still lost her snow bear, even if Ojo had made some honey instead and found her snow bear again, and Bear encounters Luna about the lost day.
- Good Morning (Shortened Version) (Songs by Peter Lurye)
- Lost Thing (song) (Score by Joanne Bogart, Rob Curto & Julian Harris and Songs by Brian Woodbury)
- Snow Bear Where Can You Be (Songs by Brian Woodbury and Peter Lurye, Score by Peter Lurye)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch)
- The Goodbye Song (Songs by Peter Lurye)
Bear's Sense of Smell Edit
Production Code Edit
Shadow's Appearance EditUpstairs Hallway with an Antique Table (Left Position)
- The dog in the Shadow Projects logo moos like a cow.
- These two songs in this season are similar in the Season 1 episode "Lost Thing".
- The Ending Stock Footage is from Lost And Found.