|Eat, Drink Juice and Be Merry|
|Season 1, Episode 16|
|Air date||September 8, 1997|
|Written by||P. Kevin Strader|
|Directed by|| Hugh Martin|
Dean Gordon (Associate Director)
|Magic in the Kitchen||Lost Thing|
Bear and the kids of The Big Blue House are having a picnic, but everyone seems to have a different agenda. Pip and Pop want to have a picnic with all clams. Tutter suggests an all-cheese picnic after Bear discovers that he ate many of the other items he was planning to bring to the picnic - his corn fritter, his cooked-and-buttered string beans & his triple-berry pie. Treelo plans to bring only bananas to the picnic, while Ojo isn't concerned with food at all, but rather what game they should all play. In the Shadow segment, Shadow's rhyme of the tale "Muffin Man" is repeated from "Magic in the Kitchen".
- Always Something Good to Eat (Music and Lyrics by Brian Woodbury) (Music Score by Peter Lurye)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch)
- Muffin Man (Sung by Shadow)
- The Goodbye Song (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
Shadow's Appearance Edit
Downstairs Hallway with Guy and his Horse on the Yellow Rooftop Portrait
Bear's Sense of Smell Edit
- This is the first episode Shadow repeats the single song you told in many episodes to see episode's pages for details.
- First Episode of Jason Arambulo.
- This is the fourth episode a main character is part of Bear's speech during the end of the episode. The similar is from "What's in the Mail, Today?".
- In this theme, a cartoon drawing of a picnic basket shows up.