|Bear's Big Mystery|
|Season 4, Episode 13|
|Air date||November 27, 2001|
|Written by||Doug Cordell|
Lindsey Aikens and Chris Hoey (Script Supervisors)
Andy Yerkes (Producer and Co-Producer)
Richard A. Fernandes and Erica Levin (Produced by)
P. Kevin Strader (Co-Producer)
Joseph Mazzarino and James Sabatini (Coordinating Producers)
Mitchell Kriegman (Created by and Executive Producer)
|Directed by||Tom Guadarrama|
Bob Salzer (Technical Director)
Dean Gordon and Andrea Giles-Rich (Associate Directors)
Keith Conod, Jack Cooke, Mike Moran and Jim Washburn (Utilities)
|Thankful in Woodland Valley||What Does Bear Want to Build?|
Bear's Big Mystery is the 13th episode of the 4th season, 133rd episode overall. It is another Thanksgiving special.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Bear spends some time with Ojo and Tutter in the kitchen because of the turkey he ate, but it's still Autumn, there's a Mystery coming, and Bear spends some time with Treelo now with Pip and Pop in the living room, wondering where these two are, they went out at The Otter Pond, but they won't be back any moment. In the Shadow Segment, Shadow's story "Little Bo Peep" is repeated from "Oops, My Mistake" and "It's a Mystery to Me", then Bear invites Ojo and Tutter at The Otter Pond having a mystery, and that means we keep our mouths shut because it's Autumn, finding Treelo in a stack of leaves.
Songs[edit | edit source]
- That's No Mystery (Songs by Marc Doten, Jimmy Hammer, Bobby Lopez, Peter Lurye and Andrew Wyatt)
- No Harm (Mystery Version) (Songs by Mitchell Kriegman, Brian Woodbury and Andrew Wyatt, Score by Joanne Bogart and Julian Harris)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch)
- Little Bo Peep (Sung by Shadow) (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch & Peter Lurye)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ojo mentioning Treelo wrecking the house in the episode.
- The ending stock footage is from Welcome To Woodland Valley.
Shadow's Appearance[edit | edit source]
Downstairs Hallway with Guy and his Horse on the Yellow Rooftop Portrait.