Baa Baa Black Sheep is taken from "Share, Bear", "What's Mine is Yours" and "Tutter's Favorite Nursery Rhyme". In her nursery rhyme, Baa Baa Black Sheep gives the 3 bags of wool to the 3 people. At the end, a Sheep starts shivering and gets cold.
Voices[edit | edit source]
- Black Sheep (singing voice) / (spoken and shivering) (Voiced by Jon Ludwig)
- Master (Voiced by Brad Garrett and Geoffrey Holder)
- Dame (Voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Little Boy (Voiced by Ajay Ray and Cole Caplan)
Story Script[edit | edit source]
[The story starts.]
Shadow: (singing) Baa Baa Black Sheep, have you any wool?
Black Sheep: (singing voice) Yes, sir, yes, sir! / Three bags full!
Shadow: (singing) There is one for the Master
Master: Thanks, Black Sheep. (grunts) Why, I can really gather some wool.
Shadow: (singing) Then one for the Dame
Dame: Oh, Thank you, Black Sheep. (grunts) I'm going to knit a sweater.
Shadow: (singing) And one for the Little Boy who lives down the lane
Little Boy: Thank you, Black Sheep. I'm going to make a cool ninja outfit out of this.
Black Sheep: (shaking) Brr. I'm cold. Brr.
[The story ends.]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In "Share, Bear", the verse of Shadow's is seen at the beginning and the end of the segment.
- In the same episode "What's Mine is Yours", the story is heard in the same music.
- Black Sheep uses Shadow's singing voice in her own rhyme.
Sound effects in the segment played[edit | edit source]
Goofs[edit | edit source]
- During Shadow's nursery rhyme, the word "Wool" is plastered on a bag of wool, the Os in "Wool" don't make holes.