|Season 5, Episode 12|
|Air date||October 27, 2002 (Halloween Day)|
|Written by|| P. Kevin Strader (and Co-Producer)|
Chris Hoey and Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisors)
Andy Yerkes (Producer)
Richard A. Fernandes and Erica Levin (and Post Production Supervisor) (Produced by)
Claudia Silver (Co-Producer)
Mitchell Kriegman (Created by and Executive Producer)
|Directed by|| Dean Gordon|
Andrea Giles-Rich (Associate Director)
Adam Matalon (Stage Manager)
Kim Delise (Booth P.A.)
Jim Washburn (Utility)
|Tutter Gathers Some Moss||What Time Spends|
It's an ordinary day at The Big Blue House, but Bear decides to check his calendar, wondering if there's anything special coming. He checks his calendar and finds that tomorrow is Teacher Appreciation Day. Wondering if Tutter and the other mice at Mouse School know, he decides to tell them before soccer practice. It turns out when he arrives that the mice were just in the middle of talking about how much they like Miss Maxwell. Bear decides to split them all into teams of two, and partners Tutter with Lily to make Miss Maxwell a gift. Tutter's not too sure about the arrangement at first, worrying that the shy and quiet Lily won't be very good at helping him to make Miss Maxwell a gift. However, Bear persuades Tutter to give Lily a chance and things start coming together nicely. They write a poem for Miss Maxwell. There's another special appreciation surprise later on. In the Shadow segment, Shadow tells the twisted version of Aesop's Fable "The Lion And The Mouse".
- That's Appreciate (Songs Music and Lyrics by Brian Woodbury, Peter Lurye and Bill Obrecht) (Music Score by Julian Harris)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch)
- The Goodbye Song (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
Shadow's Story Edit
Episode Link at Archive.org Edit
24 minutes, 04 seconds
Spanish version Edit
23 minutes, 45 seconds
Portuguese (Brazilian) Edit
Bear's Sense of Smell Edit
- Teacher Appreciation Day (also known as National Teacher Day) is celebrated on the first Tuesday of the first full week of May. Bear's calendar in this episode shows Teacher Appreciation Day on Tuesday, May 7th.
- In this theme, it is spelt in 10 red letters.
- Tutter sings Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? in the kitchen. The only appearance is the different kitchen wall.
- Ojo, Tutter, Treelo, Pip and Pop sing The Goodbye Song together along with Bear and Luna in the balcony for the 3rd time.
- The 3rd time Bear's friends join Shadow for a story.