|All Weather Bear|
|Season 2, Episode 18|
|Air date||May 18, 1998|
|Written by||P. Kevin Strader (and Co-Producer)|
Andy Yerkes (and Producer)
Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisor)
Richard A. Fernandes (Produced by)
Mitchell Kriegman (Created by and Executive Producer)
|Directed by||Dean Gordon|
Phil Alcabes (Associate Director)
Richie Wirth (Technical Director)
Peter Hefter and Victor Smith (Audio Engineers)
Jim Washburn (Utility)
|If At First You Don't Succeed...||Occupations in Woodland Valley|
All Weather Bear is the 18th episode of Season 2, 58th episode overall.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The last Night there was a big storm, but today it's a warm, sunny day outside, so Bear and his friends have decided to go swimming out at The Otter Pond. They've even come up with something tempt Tutter out of The Big Blue House and into the Water --- a floating chair that even includes a place for him to put his cheesarita. Everyone goes outside for some summer fun, but they find that the pond is covered in debris blown in by the storm --- leaves and branches everywhere. They all work together to clean it up, but then it starts raining. Tutter scatters at the first sign of rain. Pip and Pop want to stay outside, but when the lightning comes, in they go. In the Shadow segment, Shadow's story is called "North Wind Doth Blow" from "Change is in The Air". In her version, a robin wanted to stay in the barn to keep himself warm. But then he found out he wanted to go ice skating. Inside, Ojo and Treelo find themselves bored, until Bear gets their imaginations going for a weather-filled trip to Ojo Island. Pip and Pop despair the rain, but learn that without the rain, they could never have fun at The Otter Pond. Then, once the rain stops, Ray provides a special surprise for everyone.
Songs[edit | edit source]
- Good Morning (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
- Weather (Music and Lyrics by Bill Obrecht and Brian Woodbury, Music Score by Peter Lurye)
- Where Oh Where Oh Where Is Shadow? (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch)
- North Wind Doth Blow (Sung by Shadow) (Music and Lyrics by Tyler Bunch and Peter Lurye)
- The Goodbye Song (Music and Lyrics by Peter Lurye)
Shadow's Appearance[edit | edit source]
Downstairs Hallway with the Guy and a Horse on a yellow Rooftop Portrait.
Credits[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In "Summer Cooler", Tutter creates his own swimming club using the kitchen sink and remains inside on a summer day. In this episode, Bear and the kids finally manage to tempt them to go outside for a swim in the pond.
- In this theme, a cartoon picture shows a therometer and Bear reads it.
Production Code[edit | edit source]
232 (season 2, episode 32, 58th episode overall)
Episode Link at Archive.org[edit | edit source]
An episode with over 24 minutes and 7 seconds